This policy is applicable to all products and services offered by UggsAvenue on their website uggsavenue.com.au (“Site”). It sets out how information is collected from users (each, a User) of the Site, and how it is used, maintained and disclosed.
Personal identification information may include, as appropriate, names, email addresses, mailing addresses, phone numbers and credit card information. This information may be collected from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to when Users visit our site, place orders, register on the site, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out forms and in connection with other services, activities, features or resources made available on our Site. Users may elect not to provide Personal identification information in which case they may be prevented from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information may include technical information about the means that Users connect to our Site such as operating systems, Internet service providers utilized and other similar information, as well as types of computers and browser names. This information may be collected whenever Users interact with our Site.
Cookies are usually small text files with ID tags sent from a website and stored in a user’s browser while the user browses that website. UggsAvenue may use “cookies” to enable it to gather non-personal information about user’s use of our website to enhance User experience. User may opt to stop cookies from being installed on their browser however this may cause certain features of the site to become disfunctional.
How we use information collected.
Users personal information may be collected and used by UggsAvenue for the following purposes:
• To continually improve on customer service efficiency and support by responding to all requests diligently.
• Processing of payments using the information provided upon placing an order specifically to service that order. This information is not shared with outside parties except to the extent required to provide the service.
• To correspond with User via email using their email address to provide information and updates relating to orders placed, respond to inquiries, requests and send our mailing list to those who opt-in to receive it. Mailing lists may include articles on related products, services, company news, updates etc however User may at any time unsubscribe from receiving such emails in future by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each email.
• To communicate information considered to be of interest to Users in relation to promotions, contests, survey’s and other Site features, only as agreed upon.
• To better understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site in order to personalize user experience.
• To consistently update products and services offered on our site using feedback provided.
How information is protected.
Appropriate data collection, storage, processing practices and security measures have been adopted to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Private and sensitive data is encrypted and protected with digital signatures as the information between User and Site is exchanged over a SSL secured communication channel.
Personal information shared
Users personal identification information is not sold, traded or rented to anyone. Generic aggregated demographic information not linked to personal identification information regarding visitors and users may be shared with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Websites of third parties.
We may advertise or add content to our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties that Users may follow. Any site, content, service or Links appearing on these sites are not controlled by us, may change at any time and we are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. Browsing and interaction with these sites and any other website which links to our Site is subject to each website’s own terms and policies.
Amendments to the policy.
Acceptance of these terms.
Your use of this site signifies acceptance of this policy and your continued use of the Site following postings of changes to the policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Phone: 02 47292219
This document was last updated on May 21, 2019